Get in Touch
I find the Alexander Technique very helpful in my life. Things happen without you trying. They get to be light and relaxed. You must get an Alexander teacher to show it to you.
JOHN CLEESE (Actor/Comedian)
The Alexander Technique makes a real difference to my often tense and busy life. Its thoughtful approach has made me calmer, improved my concentration and given me a clearer sense of my own well being.
JOAN BAKEWELL (Broadcaster/Writer)
The Alexander Technique will benefit anyone whether they are an elite athlete or whether they just wish to live life without the aches and pains that many people suffer and accept as part of life.
GREG CHAPPELL (Cricketer)
The Alexander Technique has helped me to undo knots, unblock energy and deal with almost paralysing stage fright.
WILLIAM HURT (Actor)
The Alexander Technique really works! I recommend it enthusiastically to anyone who has neck pains or back pain.
ROALD DAHL (Author)
What People Say
CAMBERLEY, SURREY / HAMPSHIRE / BERKSHIRE BORDERS
Teacher of the Alexander Technique
Quintin Norris mstat llam
Tel : 07052 304035
Lessons in Camberley, Surrey / Hampshire / Berkshire Border
How can the Alexander Technique help?
The Alexander Technique aims to help you take a fresh look at the way you think and
The Technique involves conscious awareness and this can make a huge difference to how you feel. Gradually your habits diminish and your normal condition changes so that even when you are not thinking about it, you are still better off.
With the Alexander Technique :
You gain :
- Poise, vitality and improved co-
- Freer and lighter movement
- Easier breathing and speaking
- Stamina and strength
- Relief from aches and pains
You become :
- Alert and focussed, with less strain
- Balanced and relaxed, without stiffness
- More confident and self-
- Calmer and more effective
- Less tired and fatigued
You can :
- Think more clearly
- Recover from injury and illness more quickly
- Deal with stress better
- Cope with chronic illness, disability & life change
- Perform more easily and effectively
As our overall condition improves, many specific symptoms start to disappear. Many people therefore come to the Alexander Technique to deal with specific conditions, such as :
- Back, neck, shoulder and other muscular skeletal problems
- RSI and performance strain
- Migraines and headaches
- Asthma, breathing and vocal disorders
- Stress, depression and anxiety
- Problems with co-
ordination or movement
- Rehabilitation after operations, injury or illness
- Stress related conditions, such as IBS
- High blood pressure
- Parkinson's disease
- ME/Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Pregnancy related discomfort
F M ALEXANDER
…We can throw away the habit of a lifetime in a few minutes if we use our brains…
For more on particular applications of the Alexander Technique, please click on the buttons below :
Whatever your goals -